When the lockdown restrictions in place due to COVID allow, we can welcome you back to Amfasgadh, let me reassure you that we are implementing measures to ensure your safety and that of those who carry out our changeovers.
Details will be sent nearer your arrival date regarding entry/exit to the property. Contact numbers will be available within the property should you have any questions.
Holiday Disinfectant Measures.
- As normal, Amfasgadhbowmore will be cleaned thoroughly before you check-in.
- Additionally, we are undertaking enhanced cleaning measures.
- This will include (but is not limited to), cleaning and disinfecting all major surfaces in each room. Also, all ornaments, books and games will be temporarily removed.
- During the changeover, gloves, masks and aprons will be worn and appropriately disposed of.
- Anti-bacterial soaps, hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial cleaning sprays will be provided for guest use.
- We ask that on the day of your departure, you strip beds used and put bedding and towels in the bag provided and leave windows open (weather permitting) to allow airflow.
Due to the enhanced cleaning we are undertaking, we would like to advise guests that the possibility of early check-ins will be unlikely.
Please do not travel to Islay if experiencing symptoms or have been in contact with anyone testing positive within 2 weeks of your booking. We must adhere to the restrictions in place and reserve the right to cancel your booking if advised by the government guidelines in place at the time.
Up-to-date information regarding Covid can be found at:-
Up-to-date travel information can be found at: